1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sixty2 Scramblers Look So Natural In Italy

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Monners, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Currently staying in Lake Como and noticed how natural Scramblers look here. In the U.K. They almost look like a fashion statement, doing the Italian thing, here they look just right. I'd be quite happy cruising around the twisty mountain roads here on one.
    IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0127.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Monsters too! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Haha yep. Planning on hiring a Monster 1200 for a day this week. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. How easy is it to hire ducatis around that area? It's on the list of things to do.

5. Lake Como is gorgeous. I plan to visit again on my bike in the next couple of years too.

6. Also in Italy at the moment, popped into the Ducati cafe and there was plenty of info about Ducati hire, I will grab some info if I pass again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bmw motorad in Como do hire bikes; BMW, Ducati, other brands. They do s1000rr but no Pani unfortunately. Monster 1200 will do me though.

#7 Monners, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It's a beautiful area.

Went for a late night run up the 1550m mountain and got a bit carried away. Finding my way down in the dark was 'interesting'!
    IMG_0179.JPG IMG_0198.JPG IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0082.JPG IMG_0085.JPG IMG_0094.JPG IMG_0115.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Your always galavanting about everywhere , bloody cabbage head ;)

10. Unusually I was not carrying anything heavy this time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I'd rather rent a monsta anyway, something different from what I have and more comfy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. In Bologna at the moment. saw a guy on a on monster 900 shorts, t shirt, piss pot helmet. Cool as. Everyone would think you a t!t if you did it at home. It has been 36 degrees here today though.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Been sitting outside a bar in Rome, then Italians even look cool on mopeds, top trumps list , 3 mutts , 2 scramblers, 1 XDiavel , 1 749,1 848sf, must admit them Guzzi cafe racer things look cool, funny thing is it's always the mopeds that get the holeshot off the lights.Ducati rental in 5 locations across Italy www.desmorent.com

14. Saw 2 coppers cruising the streets on matching 1100 Multistrada too.

15. We're in Caglio. Spotted this Guzzi last night.

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. I haven't been to Como but have visited Lake Garda, also beautiful and great biking roads. I hired a BMW650GS, there weren't any Ducati's available unfortunately, it was a spare of the moment thing so wasn't really dressed appropriately, but we had great fun riding around the lake and up into the mountains. It was this trip and the bike hire that made me decide to get back on two wheels after 10 years. I'll definitely go back on the Monster and take in Como too. I saw this bad boy too, each to their own eh. :)

fullsizeoutput_6f.jpeg

IMG_0316.JPG

DSC04105.jpg

DSC04106.jpg

DSC04107.jpg

17. Wow thats a crazy beast, dont fancy it's chances on the mountain hairpins!

18. Hey, that's my wife.....oh the bike...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. ...that's because the reality is that we are a bunch of up tight nannying H&S obsessed Brits, rather than the cool dudes that don't give a f*ck that we think we are.....never used to be like this when I were a lad.......

• Agree Agree x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information