1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen For 821 Sp

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Jelley, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Hi there,
    I am looking for a slightly taller screen for my 821, I love the Ducati carbon one, but at around £190
    for the kit, ouch....

Has anyone found a good aftermarket product similar to the Ducati part??

many thanks

Russ

2. I've just added a puig rafale black screen to my 1100s to help deal with a 50 mile motorway commute, became a real pain in the neck. Bought through eBay from motea and shipped from Germany for 95 quid. Wasn't sure of the look tbh, but it's transformed the ride no end. More buffeting and wind noise across the shoulders but much easier on the neck.
    20180305_124701.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
  3. Sorry mate that is truly awful screen take it off and put up with a bit of wind blast

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Sometimes come up on eBay don’t bother with the ones from Italy as they are rubbish

5. I had this issue, ordered some after market stuff off eBay and they were either hideous or poorly made.

I ended you biting the bullet and bought the carbon one. Does make a slight difference on the motorway but nothing amazing. Does look really awesome though

6543BDE1-C83D-4F69-B0E3-88BC948201A1.jpeg

6. Looks awesome,

7. sending you a p.m

8. maybe not sending you a p.m ,as for some reason it will not let me.

9. done it now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information