1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen Names

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by XxAnthxX, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Seen as though I'm in a good mood today, because Citroen have admitted liability and are going to do my cars 2k repair on them. :smile:

Whilst doing some van signs I've taken the liberty to make some 100mm screen / numberboard names up for a random selection of Ducati forum members....... If your name is among them and you'd like it, send me a stamped self addressed envelope or Paypal me a stamp and envelope and I'll get them off to you

If your not there...shout up, If you want something different...shout up. :upyeah:

screen names.jpg

screen names.jpg

#1 XxAnthxX, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Carbon749

Please :smile:

Be good to see what you come up with.

Can see you being very busy.

Ps: great news on the car. You may want to trade it on and avoid anything with that 1.6ltr diesel engine.

#2 Carbon749, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  3. If you could send mine attached to the screen of a 1098 that would be grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Don`t mind if it`s the "R" or the "S" model :upyeah:.

Seriously, I`d like one, yes please.
    Don`t know how to paypal without a "pay now" button so if you pm an address I`ll send you the necessaries.

Cheers.

4. I've just posted the last 1098, I've only got Panegale's left I'm afraid. :tongue:

5. Could you make me 999s but in the same font as 1098 150mm? (White numbers and black S) I'll pay upu for your troubles

6. Look good, would like mine with a 916...

Can't decide on style, so lucky dip!!!

7. :biggrin:

Nah, I`ll just have a sticker then, I`m sure it will still look good on the old girl (that`s my bike by the way, not the missus :wink:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. You saved yourself just in time then as I was gonna tell her! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  9. 999s.jpg ??????????

Ignore the black outline on the numbers....white on white doesn't really show :tongue:

999s.jpg

10. You started something now mate...:biggrin:

11. Thats perfect. PM me your details and price and I'll send some beer tokens

12. Yup couple of sets for me an pix mate .... Awesome

13. That is boss!

14. screen names 2.jpg

screen names 2.jpg

15. Hey sweet can my name has some lightning, fire bits and crashing bike in it? Then I want a dozen. :)

16. Lol....

I'll supply the decal.....sick it on and I'm sure you'll supply the rest! :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Well.......I was going to say you know who your friends are and was going to post my own until I saw this load........oddly, they are virtually identical.

AL.

18. cool. let me know paypal details....

19. Post away AL, let's see what we can do with it!

They're all very similar, because as they're freebies being made in-between a proper paid job, they have had less than 5 mins each spent on them......with in excess of 28,000 fonts and lord only knows how many decals and logos, I'd struggle to find the time to tailor make every single one.....unless you want to pay for my time, material's and cross my palm with silver then if it's worth my while I'm sure it's do able :wink:

20. It might be tooooo lateeee then.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information