1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Screen Spacers Modified.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steviegtr, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Hi all. I bit the bullet & bought some of the spacers mentioned on here. Fleebay 40 quid. Anyway I have the MRA Vario screen. The spacers had to be cut down see pics to make them fit. Looks ok & brings screen away from sat nav a bit . Not ridden bike so cannot comment whether any good.
    Vario 6.jpg Vario 2.jpg Vario 5.jpg

2. MRA screen has non standard, smaller, holes in comparison to the OEM screen.

3. Yes with no grommets. But I put rubber washers each side so as not to crack the screen.

4. Hi. I have fitted the screen spacers (the same one’s in your photo) to my OME screen,but found no reduction in wind noise/buffering for me.
    I was thinking of purchasing the MRA vario screen and fitting, with the spacers to see if this would reduce noise/buffering.
    Would be great full if you could let everyone know what the results are when you go out for a ride.
    Thanks in advance.

5. I've tried the MRA Vario screen with the spacers, didn't work for me. In fact I've tried just about every combination of screens, spacers, Palmer Products, Aerofoils etc. and the least buffeting comes from the Pikes Peak carbon short screen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes I've tried a few. Not been out yet but will reply once ridden. Other thing with me is I have a Schuberth C3 & found it noisy. But fitting a new pinlock the other day & giving it a good clean I realised I have not been shutting screen properly in lock position. So hopefully will be quieter anyway now.

7. Helmets (and rear view mirrors) can be a major factor in wind noise as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information