1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screens For Multistrada 1200 2015 - 2016 Now Available

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Hi Everyone,

Along with confirming the fit of our products to 2016 models, we have also been busy developing screens for the 2015-2016 Multistrada 1200.

We have developed a Flip Screen at 560 mm high and an Adventure Sport screen at 340 mm high.

Both screens are available in all of our colours except Iridium. Several colours will have the word Multistrada shown on them, see the picture of the flip screen.

Flip Screen
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your usual 10% discount using the promo codes will apply.

Click here to see the products on the website : Powerbronze UK International - Search Product

All the best,
    Richard

2. @RichardPB does the adjustment still work for both screens? Thx

3. @bradders

As long as the adjustment mechanisms do not require any additional holes to be drilled in the screen, Yes, the adjustment mechanisms will work with both screens as they are made from a standard screen.

All the best,
    Richard

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. The standard screen is 525 mm, I believe, so that would make your screen 35 mm higher than standard. Is that correct? Any chance of making one another 25 mm on top of that (585 mm)? If you do, I'll buy one.

5. Add one of those lift wings to the top, that should help you

Thinking of trying the shorter black one, more for looks than performance

6. That figures, the short one would suit you fine @bradders .

7. Good point. I dug out this old Touratech screen spoiler and fitted it. Works, but looks a bit clunky.

Attached Files:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information