1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scumbags

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Just received a phone call from a friend and her good buddy who lives near East Dulwich has had his honda 125cc stolen this morning at 1am right outside his front door,He lives in a old victorian terrace house with no garage as security so it was bolted down by his front window with the biggest chain & padlock available.They prevented him from accessing the front door by barricading it with many wheelie bins etc and threatened him with a knife when he looked through the window.The police did attend later after they taken the machine away and said this is the third one this morning.The problem is his place of work is in edenbridge/kent so needs this form of transport to commute daily.He has another bike which is at his mums but if he uses this what will the hell happen next.
    What has happened to my country why is it so f@@ked up: unamused:

#1 XH558, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. Utter scum. I thought I saw an article last week whereby the police were putting a zillion percent more resources into these bike crimes ?? London is like fucking Beirut at the moment and it desperately needs sorting. Why is it everytime I hear of a bike crime, plod always turns up after the event ?? :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Scum indeed

4. No i agree with you they just will not address the problem

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. She's perfect for the job:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 2 kettles on the boil , window open, see who is treathening who, and as a last resort a fuel can with petrol!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The country has been ruined by do-gooders and liberals, people in authority are more concerned with the rights of criminals than victim's
    There is a complete lack of respect for authority it starts with lack of parental control

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Need Duterte from the Philippines to come and sort the shit out. He’s the man. :upyeah:
    1DEEAD24-2C87-43E0-9BB4-C7B2291B440E.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Can of CRC and a ciggie lighter will usually sort them out. Make sure you spray them first to wet them down before doing the "Flamethrower" thing.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Problem is, they know where you live...

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. We should not need to resort to this, that Giveusa Dick should be sorting this. It's a huge long standing problem that plod don't appear to be addressing....

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. London must be a frightening place to live now plus high insurance policies etc

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Fuck prison, string the c**** up !!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • WTF WTF x 2
  14. So far Buddy.......... has been terriorised in his own home and had the inconvenience of losing his commute for work (black mark against him with his boss),no doubt a higher insurance premium on it's way,and they will return looking for another one.No justice me thinks:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I will resist comparing OUR reactions to those of other EU countries, ahem..
    part of the problem
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/04/police-risk-prosecution-over-moped-chases

Its all connected. Scum on scooters mugging people for phones, wallets. Police dare not give chase. Stolen scooter/bike gets dumped. Repeat.

It is not just money though. We have entered an era of box ticking and paperwork being the priority. Police have their hands tied with bureaucracy and politics of the day. Damned if they do their job, damned if they dont. North Yorks Police (where I work, not live..) seem to have a bottomless pit of money for scamera vans. Yet I hardly see Police persons walking or in cars on patrol.

I dont think it is lack of funds, its lack of direction.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. asses,whippings,beatings it sounds like a sadomasochism party to me;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information