1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sdoc100 Virgin

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Jody, Sep 2, 2016.

1. For all you Sdoc100 users....

How have you had best results ?

Got a bottle and obviously don't want to waste a load trying to get it right :D

Cheers

2. Yep - use it all the time.....I use it only on the really shitty parts....calipers, engine, swing arm and also on the exposed alloy...like the ends of the exhausts (depending on what you've got). I pour about a quarter of a jam jar into a washing up bowl and use a brush to work it into the said areas of the bike and then hose it off but not under pressure....it really is the best stuff....youll see how good it is as if you miss a part of the exposed alloy youll see a tide mark between what its got to and what it hasn't...

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Use it all the time, buy a 2litre spray can from a garden shop. Put in about two inches of Sdoc100 then dilute it with cold water. I then pressurize the bottle & spray the whole bike leaving it for 10-15 minutes in a gel style coating. Then wash it normally with meguiars gold class car shampoo. The german stuff is amazing & does no harm if you allow it too accidentally dry off.

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information