1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season Opening Ducati Aylesbury 30 March

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by RC1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. so anyone going? my bike's not yet on the road so will likely be travelling by car and happy to pick anyone up that might be en route from the chalfonts...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Every dealer is having an open day I believe.

And thread moved BTW :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. We’ll be nipping down lunchtime ish

• Like Like x 1
  4. Will try but need to get track bikes in 1 piece 1st and need to prep for Mothers day. Best case will be about 3pm I expect.

5. I think Shakey is meant to be at my closest dealer Laguna in Ashford .

6. Paul Hollywood popped in on his v4R

FB_IMG_1553957258603.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. I’m sorry but I have to ask, who’s Paul Hollywood?
    Lovely machine though.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Bake off judge

9. Paul Hollywood on his V4R was not at Ducati Peterborough this afternoon. I demand a refund!

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I will see ya there!

11. That was today ? .........

12. Doh!!! I thought their summer season opener was always Sunday! Thought that was the point.

13. Was the Duc open day - welcome over tomorrow if you want
    The big open day is 27th & 28th April - I am told Scott Reading on Sat but don’t know about the Sunday yet

14. I will probably ride out your way tomorrow... don't know if I can do ya drive way on a bike though!!

15. Manchester had one today,,,what a load of s**t it was,just like a normal day no point going

16. Take it steady you will be ok I can get 60mph up there on the streetfighter lol

17. FUCK 60!!!!! I used to like moto x but not on the 749!! Will text ya in the morn and see if ya about... probably have a mate with me on his blade

18. Spot on

19. The days at Aylesbury ain't nothing special either tbh but the ride there ain't bad and there is bikes to look at... and catch up with a few mates

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. well i decided to take the honda out for its first spin of the year given the glorious weather so missed out...

grass got cut though so alls fine in the end

Do Not Sell My Personal Information