1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Seat Cowl ?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Garry Lister, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Another question for the fountains of knowledge out there
    My previous bikes (both gixer 750's) ive had a pillion seat "hump" rather than the pillion seat pad itself , is there one available for the 749/999 ? Found a carbon one but dont want to pay £350 plus painting if i can help it
    Thanks in advance
    Gaz

2. Yes I've seen the ones gixxer boys use.

Well you can get a single seat unit for it or you can get a cowl that goes over the pillion seat to make it look more race.

Or just get another gixxer type unit:

71cVjd96FqL._SX522_.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. Or you can get one that you put on in place of the seat pad,I have one in black and one that I resprayed to look like the mono rear end

4. They are rocking horse shit. I got 2. If you see one up for sale, grab it. 1st one I drove 100 mls (each way) on a Sunday night to fetch.
    IMAG0007.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mine might be for sale

6. In which case. They are well common and not worth much. Will give you £20 posted as I'm feeling generous tonight. PM me your details and I'll PayPal FnF.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Funny how things suddenly change from rocking horse to dog poop

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. If you decide to sell I'm definitely interested

9. Hi Garry,send me your email and I ll send you some pics,can't load on here,stu

10. I’d also be very interested to replace my biposto pillion seat with a mono type cover. Any about?

11. I have a cowl on mine, as seen in my avatar. Can't remember how much i paid, i've had it on there for about 10 years and i don't remember it bankrupting me at the time. Looks much better IMO than the seat.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information