1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secure Bike Storage On A Drive

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by dukesox, Jun 3, 2020.

1. A couple of weeks ago someone was asking about possible ways to securely store a bike on a drive at the front of a house. I cant see the thread now but hopefully someone will remember and can suggest this to whoever it was.

https://www.bikebox24.eu/welcome/products/

No idea of cost but it looks interesting.

2. £4K !!!

3. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I suppose it depends how much the bike is worth and how desperate the guy is to keep it on his drive. Cheaper than moving house or having a garage built though.

5. 2nd hand 10' or 20' shipping container - very attractive on the drive :upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. £4K for the XL, £3.2k for standard(sold out at moment) plus shipping. No mention of Sold Secure or insurance approval. Certainly looks nice.

7. I'd a friend in London that had two large chains attached with ground anchors and they cut the links & walked off with the bike not that long ago.

8. :confused:
    Appreciate it, thanks. I’ve sent the feedback on but realistically at that price, it’s unlikely. I think he needs to look at other local garage space as his available space is limited to a small shed otherwise. If it were me, I‘d put up a small side canopy & build a bike port around it but his missus won’t let him as she fears it will devalue the house :confused:

9. I bought an Asgard metal store locally off Gumtree and use it for garden tools etc. There’s no way I’d put a bike in, the condensation is terrible.

10. Just an idea i had a while back when i wanted garage space.
    Use one of these for storage?
    [​IMG]

Bike is camouflaged
    Built in ramp
    Standing space inside

of course if someone KNOWS you put your bike in it you just made it easier to steal, but trailers can be locked too ... and maybe have a flat tire.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. My mate has just sent me this as a low cost option with the words “How would I get it (zzr1400) in there???”

89EF6750-3CF5-4B26-B791-2E5637D9F08F.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Job jobbed ....happy mrs

512D5647-9B95-4E0D-ADBD-ACC7028506AF.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  13. Dirty, how on earth did you fit that drop down snooker table in your lounge?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Imagine that bad boy in the house

15. It’s not his, it’s way too tall o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information