1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seen At Millennium Motorcycles - 1299 I Might Be Interested In

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Fantazia, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Hi all, just a quickie. Has anybody dealt with Millennium Motocycles? I have seen a 1299 there that I might be interested in. Cheers

2. PM me if you want a 42 mile 2017/17 plate 1299 with a few toys.

3. They aren't far from me bought the odd bacon butty and tea from the cafe but not a bike sorry.

4. V4 deposit down?

5. No, Final Edition and a house move.

V4 homo bike in 2019 I’d imagine, but for now looking forward to the FE.

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Nervy - your first customer!

• Like Like x 1
  7. bought clothing, accessories, bacon sarnies, etc from them (millennium) over the past dozen or so years (it's changed owners a few times along the way, iirc). most recently was for lid & clothing for 'er indoors, but always had good service, and some honest guidance and advice on stuff, so will continue to pay the odd visit there.

8. There is just something very wrong about auto correction :eek:. Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I saw that, I thought I'm pretty sure he was meaning a shortening for homologation, if not, that opens a whole new subject :D

10. Haha you said homo.

11. Cheers guys there's a 1299 in there I'm interested in but it's been in the shop awhile and it's a bit of a tree for me to get there so I'm a bit dubious

12. I can pop in over the next week if you like to take a look and guage the mood in there. does the price seem "right"? mileage looks very low for a 2015.

13. Ha ha so did you

14. No homo ;o)

15. Cheers Pete

Do Not Sell My Personal Information