1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Select Menu?

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Mark9, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I just sold my M1200, I was showing the new owner through the controls and when I went to select “menu” I held button 2 down and it took a couple of attempts for the menu to come up, it’s done this before, so has my scrambler, is it something I’m doing wrong or are they all like that ?

#1 Mark9, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  2. my one doesn't

3. Mine doesn't do that either, might need to give it a squirt with contact cleaner.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Thanks for the replies, it was a while back that my Scrambler did it come to think of it it was about 3 years ago!, it seems fine now, goes straight to the menu, re the 1200 I just sold it was embarrassing really, I said “I’ll just show you how the menu selects”, and the bloody thing wouldn’t!, after a few attempts it did so maybe it was a bit of contamination or oxidation at the switch due to lack of use as said above, the new owner hasn’t contacted me so hopefully all is well!.

5. I had that a couple of times on my MS Enduro. Same with the ignition button on occasion.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information