1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling My 2018 Monster 1200s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by GMAN, Sep 26, 2018.

1. hey Guys, am selling my beloved Monster as need to fund my new love of off Roading, any questions let me know, all the bike information you need is in the video description! Looking at around £13500. Cheers.

#1 GMAN, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  2. Did you own it long enough to clean it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Had a blast in the Pyrenees on it and dam it was great, no room for 4 bikes one needs to go and it will not get used through the winter either

4. Tish and pish, my garage is half the size of yours and ive got 4 in there....no excuse :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Price in the first post would be good ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Done

• Like Like x 2
  7. Good luck with the sale, Ducati offered me £9500 for 2017 1200s, against 1200r, looks i'll be keeping the S, i fancy first dibs on your extras if you decide to take them off your bike.

8. Hey buddy, Ducati dealers are the worst at giving good trade in prices compared to say Honda etc, may take the carbon parts, pipe etc off and sell them on eBay, I’ll put a link on here if I do go down that route

9. Grant, I do have the termi's fitted, fly screen and tail tidy, was looking maybe the other bits and bobs you might be sitting with if they were taken off the bike, bar end mirrors, reservoir caps, tank bag, carbon hugger, ducati levers etc.

10. I’d be interested in any carbon bits you have and the levers if you want to sell them separate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information