1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Sena 20s Dual Pack Bluetooth Intercom System

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Topolino, Feb 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a barely used Sena 20S Dual Pack for sale if anyone is interested....link here:
    http://www.ricambimoto.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=467

Loaded with accessories and all the microphone permutations you could possibly want regardless of helmet type. The system is in excellent condition and in it's original packaging. The only minor flaw is on the base of each clamp there is a small witness mark when you place the helmet down on a flat surface as it rests on the attached clamp, but that is it. These still retail new anywhere from £345-430. Note this is not the slim speaker version which is cheaper but poorer sound quality and comes with fewer accessories. I've used Sena for many years with no problems at all, and on several group rides. Some naysayers will cite Cardo as a better option but both manufacturers in all honesty, have good and bad points in their product lineup. I just like the fact that these work when you want them to and have yet to let me down, my now using a 4th incarnation of their Bluetooth intercom system.

Here is some further technical blurb:

The Sena 20S unit provides a sleek and aerodynamic design that offers a versatile jog dial that maximises the ease of use for riders. The 20S features several industry firsts for the motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset market. One industry first is the introduction of Bluetooth 4.1 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules, to create one of the most advanced Bluetooth headsets in the market. The new Bluetooth technology increases the performance and reliability of the headset while also allowing for increased high definition audio quality. The advanced Audio Multitasking allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience versus the traditional interruption based audio technology of other Bluetooth devices. With the 20S, users can call hands-free with their Bluetooth mobile phones, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.

The dual pack includes the following accessories for each intercom (x 2 qty).

Included Hardware:

Flexible boom mic (flip up /open face helmets)

Wired boom mic (flip up /open face helmets)

Wired microphone (full face helmets)

Audio extension lead (mp3 player, sat nav, aux equipment, in ear headphones)

Speaker foam covers

Speaker velcro adhesive pads

Microphone velcro adhesive pads

Speaker velcro pads (thin and thick options) to space speakers out so they are closer to your ears if needed

Adhesive helmet clamp mount kit, if you cannot use the mechanical clamp option

Allen Key

Cigarette lighter charging lead

A full set of instructions is included

USB charging lead

Spare boom mic sponges

The 20S system is flush with features, listed below

Features:

Bluetooth 4.0 Built-in FM radio with seek/scan and station presets.

Dedicated headphone/earbud port on the front of the helmet mount.

Group intercom function.

Sena smartphone app (Android and iPhone).

Audio multitasking (music or GPS instructions play under the intercom conversation; volume can be adjusted).

Voice command system with adjustable “motion sensor”; tap twice on the intercom module to activate.

NFC (Near Field Communications) allows “tap and pair” with other NFC-enabled Bluetooth devices.

Ambient mode: press a button on the headset to hear sounds and conversation outside of the helmet (overrides internal connections).

Low profile jog dial acts as a button and the phone button on the rear.

13 hours of talk time and 10 days standby time (claimed).

8-way multi intercom.

2km Bluetooth range. (flip up antenna to maximise reception and transmission)

Can be paired with up to 9 Bluetooth devices.

Asking price £185 (£10 discount for forum members - PM for a code) Current retail price is between £345-£430

Sena 20S -1.jpg Sena 20S - 4.jpg Sena 20S - 5.jpg 20210217_123923.jpg 20210217_124639.jpg 20210217_130304.jpg 20210217_130141.jpg Sena 20S - 12.jpg Sena 20S - 13.jpg Sena 20S - 11.jpg Sena 20S - 14.jpg 20210217_124027.jpg

#1 Topolino, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  2. I've also got a new set of Sena HD speakers (will fit one intercom unit only) which are designed as an upgrade for the 20S, 20S Evo or 30K models standard speakers (though still very acceptable quality). These can be easily retrofitted in minutes to please all of you audiophiles out there.

http://www.ricambimoto.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=468

3. Sena 20S Dual Pack Intercom still up for sale. Remember there is a £10 discount for forum members as well. PM me for the code if interested.

4. Now sold.

5. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information