1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang Moto Gp Test?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by quantuman, Jan 27, 2018.

1. My alarm went off today, to remind me, that the 3 day test at Sepang starts on Sunday.

However, looking up the 'BT Sport' schedule it doesn't seem to be listed.!!

2. Can’t wait for MotoGP to be back on

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. it ain't listed... Im pissed off.. Pretty sure i remember them saying all the tests would be shown...
    so about 2 hrs ago I stumped up £21 for an off season motogp.com video pass and am waiting for it to start in an hr...

4. Let’s see if the ducs go as good as they look

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. half hr in and bikes have Been out for 25 mins so far and they've not shown a one... The have the timings on the side but pre recorded interviews playing. Wtf?
    don't know if the track is wet or how many laps each ride has done or nothing...

6. now they are showing what the riders got up to for fun in the winter break by looking at their social media ..
    what a fucken joke...

7. and the videos are just on loop... Still not seen a live lap. Well done motogp.com

8. Chiz your avatar is duc bird mate?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. what!? On my phn its normal and your duc bird!!! What's going on?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Think Chiz is on a wind up. :joy:

11. Didn't it start Friday? Dunlop was given a play on the Suzuki and Stoner was awesome as always.

12. Times are with a couple of hours left to go...

AC7D058A-A1F7-4974-B2A2-3E86C8CC2319.jpeg AD5466BE-F79C-42FD-8394-B734582351E5.jpeg C26D5645-E284-4E29-8CD2-C459FE9FE891.jpeg

13. Think they were considered private tests and not the official MotoGP one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Been free to view through MotoGP FB page. Andy

15. oh nice one... Thanks for the heads up ... Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!

16. so I pay £22 to see the next few test, stay up all night to see a loop of interview vids, meanwhile its free on face book ..
    what a bunch of cunts... .
    moto GP.com that is, not you lot....

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Were the interviews good though ?? o_O

18. Vinales, Rossi and Crutchlow top 3 after 2nd session on day 2 and Lorenzo faster than Dovi. As both Honda and Yamaha are testing different engines and Honda and Ducati aero packages I’m not reading too much into these early outright times but 2.5 seconds separating the field bodes well for the coming season. Andy

19. Vinales & Rossi fastest in pre season testing, this is all a bit Dave-ja-vu. :thinkingface:

My money is still firmly planted on Marquez this year. :motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information