1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Sequential Turn Signals And Spot Lights Installation

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Riko, Nov 21, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stuff in working order:

2. And the point is!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Oh no, why would you do that????!!!!!

I absolutely hate those on Audis.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Why? for the reason you don't, I like how it moves, its fancy looking, blablabla
    Each his own.
    Personal preference.

And how convenient that Audi owns Duc.

5. Joking aside, I actually think they’re unsafe. Several times I’ve followed an Audi with its twinkly side to side indicators, and they just aren’t as bright or noticeable as flashing indicators. It’s a gimmic, and will be gone within a couple of years, once there’s been several legal cases where people couldn’t see them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. well, I can confirm they are as bright as the non sequential version.

Same tech, LED, wich is far brighter than the huge non LED version that came stock on these bikes.

On the first video it doesnt appear as bright when filming it, but especially in complete darkness they were blinding.
    I actually had to use a DSLR that has adjustable light settings to make it less bright (and make the sequential action visible)

This was filmed with my old smartphone

As you can see those OEM LED Ducai indicators are bright as hell...I would never wanna go back to original stock again.
    Whatever Ducati comes next, I'll always transfer these babies on to the next one, if its compatible.:yum

#6 Riko, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
Do Not Sell My Personal Information