1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Service Light Reset

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by 750steve, Dec 30, 2016.

1. sorry guys, I'm sure this has been asked but I've searched this forum & through google & can't find the answer.

Has a tool been made available to reset the service light/reminder on the 1199? Even some kind of reasonably priced diagnostic tool to read & clear non serious fault codes?

2. #2 chrisw, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  3. Thank you Chris, I seen your username pop up in other threads when I was researching.

Is the software Android based?, I'm an iPhone user but there's a Motorola phone here somewhere I could use. I am asking this before reading the jpdiag site you kindly linked to. Standard.

Ok with the Mitsubishi ECU then?

4. It's windows based. For £50 you can pick up a Window10 Tablet to work with it. For Android there is Multitoollite. But you need to join the Google group to Download it. For that you need a BT ELM327. There are previous posts about it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Chris, I have a Windows 8 tablet from a year or more ago that I haven't even taken out of the box, i'll check compatibility.

OOS of the Bluetooth module @ Lonelec & no restock date, i'll call them asap

Thank you for your help

#5 750steve, Dec 31, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. thanks @chrisw I bought these yesterday afternoon, and this morning, they arrive, look good quality, especially for the money. I did the same for the M3, its great scrolling though all the screens and watching the results of each sensor report on a screen, with digital needles bouncing all over the place, very high tech!! thanks again, and to @750steve for prompting the question :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you, I'll call Lonelec to see when they expect stock & get theis if it's not in the foreseeable future.

The W8 tablet I have spare is this http://linxtablets.com/manuals/LINX7_Guide.pdf , hopefully it'll be ok with the software!

8. That's the one I have, just upgraded to Win10

9. Nice! Good to know, shame I've missed the W10 free upgrade, I'm no W8 fan!

10. Don't know if it still works, but it you set your PC date to 28/7/2016 the free update would work.

11. Woohoo! Brilliant, never even thought of that! Thank you!

12. That should work. My own preference is the one in post #7.

13. Isn't it just android though?

14. It's ELM327 Bluetooth so works with either PC or Android

15. Cool, thanks again. I just seen android & didn't think it was compatible with W10, then again I should have realised it is since you're using it!

I'll go order it here & be done!

16. Aorry for any bother. But those it work for 2012 ducati 1199 panigale? I have the 1.5 elm 232rtl chip. And it gives me an error. It says elm
    Not inti. Im using a win 10 laptop. Anyone has any solutions ?

17. Don't think it works with v1.5 Elm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information