1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Service Light Reset.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Broduc64, Aug 10, 2019.

1. My Service light is now red, I changed oil/filter myself, is there a way to reset this without a visit to a dealer ??

2. No. Unfortunately. It can be done by somone who has and knows how to use a Texa Navigator, or go to a dealer who will prob charge you "oil change" money to reset.
    Or, you can put an appropriately sized smiley face sticker over the service message?

• Like Like x 1
  3. There also is a increase? In dealers refusing just to cancel your service light if you have not had the service done by them as what you are asking them to do is, guarranty work they haven't done.

Plenty of threads on this throughout the forum.

4. I used jpdiag to cancel mine. Free down load and a couple of cables. Plenty of info on here and on there sight telling you how to do it. Just need to find out whether it works on dvt. Mine's the twin spark.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mine oil service spanner display went away after a while. 2013 s.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Which is utter bollocks, isnt it. Ducati make it impossible for anyone to do it, then refuse unless it’s services by them. Sounds anti-competitive to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Totally agree, just drives you away from the dealer, and possibly the marque !!!

8. It has me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information