1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Servicing

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Tim Stanbridge, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Hi, looking for a service agent recommendation (authorised or non-authorised) local to MK/Bucks/Northampton/Bedford to service my 916. Thanks

2. Iain Rhodes at RPM in Northampton is a top guy, he has been servicing my bikes since the 90s. Geoff Baines at Silverstone Racetrack is another with a fabulous reputation and is worth considering. Both with a wealth of knowledge about 916 era bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks very much. I'm hoping to sell it shortly (too tall with an arthiritic knee) and would like to get it the once over and service beforehand. Cheers, Tim

4. Good luck with it all. Are you going to get something else to replace it, something more comfortable ?

5. Thanks. I've been putting this moment off for too long. But frankly it's not getting ridden enough and if I don't give it a damn good service soon, things will start to get costly. I've bought a TDM850 that is nothing like a 916 but it's good fun, very comfy and takes panniers for longer trips. It was also only a grand!

6. Excellent, a TDM for a grand, I reckon you`ll have huge amounts of fun on that. Maximum smiles per £.

7. Welcome to the forum Tim. :)

8. Another for baines, welcome dave

9. Baines at Silverstone.

10. Welcome fellow 916 owner:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

11. Welcome Dave

12. Iain at RPM just did my Streetfighter - proper job

Do Not Sell My Personal Information