1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sf 848 Tyre Recommendations

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Triple7, Aug 24, 2018.

1. I know tyre threads can get a bit repetitive and full of mixed opinions but having recently bought my first Ducati It'd be good to hear your guys opinions on what works best! Most of my riding is on road and in the dry, I'd say I do a fair amount of miles with regular trips down to Devon from Hampshire which alone is a 400+ mile round trip.

I've tried searching and have read so many discussions but none that specific to the SF but atm I'm left all confused (not hard) lol.

Thought I'd narrowed it down to either Michelin Power RS' or DRC III's in 180/60/17 , then my mate suggests looking at 190/55/17's which opens up some more options, but from what I gather it sounds like a very tight fit and possibly slightly less desirable turn-in?

Would also be good to get some ideas on the stickier end of sports-touring tyres, but at 180/60 there doesn't seem to be too many options? What do you guys find works best for the SF?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information