1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sf V4s 2020 Vs 2021

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by damodici, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Reading online it seems that the 2021 SF V4S has had some tweaks compared to the first iteration, most notably the torque bought further down the rev range by 2000 rpm

Question is whether anyone has had opportunity to actually test one yet and notice any difference?

It's still very much between the SF and SD gen 3 for me at the moment, I've had the SD and loved it so kinda fancy a change but I do think I'll miss the instant shove, that and being able to buy a full akrapovic system for half the price of the ducati one, but I may win the lottery so jury out on that

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. 2021 also gets a self bleeding clutch which is novel. I have a 2020 and whilst the full system is expensive it really opens the bike up so to me worth the spend. There are deals to be had, though it took a bit of leg work.

3. I think one of the major issues with the 2020 version was all of the power was way up in the rev range, so kind of making it useless as a road bike, increasing/moving the torque lower in the rev range can only be a good thing.

4. Major issue?….

5. never found my 2020 SF useless on the road :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ll let you know. Picking up a 2020 bike tomorrow and rode a 2021 last week

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm intrigued gents, personally still struggle with the price, and it's not technically that I can't afford it but I just think it's a bit over priced. That said I still kinda pine for one, and now they've done some tweaks how ever little they are it's a gen 2 so in my mind the time to pounce :)

8. I am having difficulties in understanding this. The bike is using all the possible power to get from point A to B. In fact factory is limiting the power to keep the front wheel in the ground. At higher speeds and revs the power can be used again. But you are right that there is a lot of unnecessary power that cannot be used in everyday life. Anyhow there is more than enough power also at lower revs for road use.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information