1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Shamelessly Linking My Ethief Sale Of Gsx-r 1000

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by comesunt, Nov 25, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I'm no longer in-between Ducatis; the GSX-R 1000 track bike is going.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292833458977

It's full of trick bits. I reckon its worth 7-8K in bits; if I were to break it.
    I don't want to risk getting stuck with bits I can't sell so it's on eThief with a starting price of £5k.

If any forum members want it then it's your for £5k; but once a bid is made on eThief then I'll let the auction run to the end. I'm hoping to get above £6k

Really annoyed that some bright spark decided to have some calipers at 100mm and some at 108; or the gixxer calipers would be on my 959 by now... They are the dogs bollocks...

Cheers,

Bob

• Like Like x 2
  2. Very nice and great value

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks good. Excellent simple, honest and factual advert too which should help it sell.
    GLWS.

• Like Like x 1
  4. In the market for a track bike?

2010 1000 with top notch suspension and braking (plus lots of stuff) for 5-6k vs a 2013 899 with no better spec for 12k.

Real value!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cracking bike and a bargain too :):upyeah: (bump)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good luck with it, don't think it'll hang about at that money. I think the front tyres from a crosser...that might need balanced.;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's had a bit of interest and have had two bids so far, so I'll let it run now and see what happens.
    Cheers,
    Bob

• Like Like x 1
  8. How did the gsxr get on Bob??

9. Went for 5500.
    Bit of a bargain; but all in all I sold it for a bit more than I bought it for when you consider the road stuff that I'd already sold off.
    Cheers,

Bob

• Like Like x 2
  10. wow. Someone got a deal there.

Note there are never these (or the DVT for 7k) around when I'm looking for a bike!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yep; its a shame it went; but I'd not ridden it since mid 2017.

12. Thread closed then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information