1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 She / He? It’s Arrived

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Nigel Machin, Mar 3, 2018.

1. My new multi arrived today, not in any hurry to get out though, snow is melting here but it’s still sub zero!
    57A7D077-7F41-42A1-98FD-F226D6BB007B.jpeg 910CB0D9-30EF-411F-8F5A-E833C40510B6.jpeg A7B65877-E952-4B4B-874D-F5658C1C9980.jpeg 0BF75C7C-17BF-4D23-8F8F-7C0072984CE7.jpeg

• Like Like x 25
  2. Nice Nige. Enjoy. :p
    PS, may be coming up to Stoke next week in the fun car, will give you a shout, see if you're about once I'm sure am coming up. :upyeah:

3. I’ll put the kettle on :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice one Nige man.

5. Nice,like the Termi stubby

6. Proper colour too:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Lovely .... and a bin too :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yep I prefer this to the longer race system, took it straight off the 1200 dvt :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nice one Nige. :upyeah:

While you are waiting for the snow to melt, you could always wash your car. o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Congrats Nigel, htr. :upyeah:

11. Way tooo cold! Rob, had a bit on this week that’s the result of nearly 1200 miles in some atrocious conditions, so cold on Thursday that the washers froze with neat screen wash, Swedish car, everything is heated except the bloody washer jets which are somewhere on the blades themselves! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. When did you order it Nige? I feel like mine has been on order foreveeeeeeeeeer!

Steve :tired_face:

13. Hi Steve, dropped on lucky as it was part of a larger dealership consignment, it was “free stock” so to speak, I got my name on it in January

14. Is it me or does the bin in pic 2 look a bit sheepish? As if it's just wheeled in whilst the pictures were being taken and felt embarrassed?
    Note to self; must get out more:eyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. If you look closely, it’s been turned at 90deg from pic 1, the safety conscious out there will appreciate the move to protect the innocent (house number on the front) so well spotted @Biot but agree you definitely need to get out more

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Stuck on a ward for a month. So will be keeping a 24/7 overwatch on all things ‘bin’!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Get well soon :)

18. Hope your ok?
    Get well soon

Do Not Sell My Personal Information