1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She Won't Leave Her Own Bum Alone...

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Exige, Nov 11, 2015.

1. :Wideyed:

2. Trying to shift a wedgie?

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. i dont think i could leave he bum alone either.....:Wideyed:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. I'll shift it for her ;-)

5. that reminds me of a conversation i over heard in a pud. one guy said to his mate "id lick her arse" (about the bar girl) his mate replied "youd ave to lick my nuts out the way first"

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  6. In all seriousness though, did you watch her videos? She rides in sneakers and a t-shirt and looks WAY too small on that 'Blade. The smallest little off and she's gonna mash her (probably very pretty) feet! Fingers crossed for this one - I hope her guardian angel is working full-time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. i know they say "let those who ride decide" but i still cringe when seeing peeps in shit protective wear.. especially cute lil peeps.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. Yup. Totally feel the same. Probably something to do with the fact I'm old enough to be her father! :-D Actually, been watching more and she does wear a jacket most of the time at least. Albeit partially undone to show her cleavage! :-D From dates of her posts she's had the Blade for a year and is still in one piece - hopefully lotsa lessons learned and a big pair of sturdy boots purchased!

• Like Like x 1
  9. She's probably a wee bit bigger than Pedrosa...

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Bless her :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Note sure about the cute bit but I did the trainers and Jeans thing more than a few times many years ago, leathers were expensive and hard work when nipping about. I thought, I feel more comfortable and it won't go wrong. Trouble is I did ride like a bit of a tit too.

Then I had an off, some might say I deserved it, it was stupid but also lucky I guess.

I had a hole in my trainer where the tarmac wore through and it wore a bit of my toe too, that's before the trainer left my foot.. I had gravel rash down one arm and my elbow bone must have wore a little hole in the skin.
    I had a hole in each off my rear pockets in my Jeans, my mobile phone and wallet saved me and the (old Nokia) phone still worked.

I rode the damaged bike home because I did not want it to get stolen. My mates had me make a round of tea and let me hobble to the local shop to get pain killers even though they knew it was closed. Found out a couple days later I had cracked my heel bone and a small bone in my wrist.

12. Yep, when I think of some of the riding I did with minimal protective gear, in my younger days. Makes me cringe now.

Thing is, I didn't start really smashing myself up until was older - when I was wearing protective gear ...

... so actually, protective gear is harmful to riders! :eureka:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. i ride in dragon jeans (the kevlar lined things) as i couldnt find any leathers that fitted right and didnt want to spend 150,00 -350.00 ish on poor fitting ones. i do feel vulnerable as there is no substitute for leather... when i have some free cash i will get leathers and get them tailored i think.
    hard to find kit for short and dumpy ish!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. It's easier to get them shortened for dumpy than lengthened for tall and lanky.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Think I can sort you both out with one picture guys...

odd_couple.jpg

• Funny Funny x 8
  16. i think you have nailed Pete in that but im a lil shorter and fatter than the other guy...

17. I wouldn't leave her bum alone either

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Just reminiscing post #15 :eek:

19. how did i miss this thread?

20. You didn't :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information