1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shes Home..

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Peteh, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Finaly after waiting a week got my 848 home.been 5 yrs since riding a duke massive grin all the way home from oswestry. 15026278315961664941684.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  2. Welcome cool dude ! love the bins too (tradition on here)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeahhh bikes and bins and red
    Your in :) welcome to the mad house

• Like Like x 2
  4. Niiiiiice bike

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes bins never thought

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome Dave and nice bins

7. Lawn needs watering. Still, that might happen when you wash the bike later :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Welcome, but I hope you don't start a new trend with an untidy conservatory as well as bins.....lol Nice bike BTW. :upyeah:

9. I love a blue bin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ...mediterranean blue...

Nice ;)

11. Yes aorry about the blue bin.but iam a man city fan..and the conservatory is full of camping gear..ill move the bin and tidy up the conservatory for the next pic

12. Yes aorry about the blue bin.but iam a man city fan..and the conservatory is full of camping gear..ill move the bin and tidy up the conservatory for the next pic

13. Nice bike enjoy and ride safe

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bin is fine just move the bike :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Damn nice bike

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome ,great looking bike

17. Congratulations! I was going to get one of these, before I bought my 899... It's a beautiful bike for sure, ride safe.

18. Hi, just joined too, bike looks great!!, I'd add white hoops to that blue bin, but then i'm a QPR fan :sob:

19. Welcome mate, bike looks awesome :cool:

20. Ello - looks good

Do Not Sell My Personal Information