1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 She's Home

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Adam Bell, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Picked the new bike up this afternoon. Only ridden for a few miles but wow what a lovely bike.
    I see what you mean when you say it's different feel to an inline 4. Nice to have a shifter and blipper and it's so easy to get into gear.
    Brakes are so much more than the Suzuki I had.

PXL_20220115_145701172.MP.jpg

• Like Like x 22
  2. Not usual to see a pillion seat and footrests. Dealer told me they were extras.

3. Yeah I thought they were extra. They didn't have the single seat cowl but my lad comes out a lot with me so not too fussed for now

4. Very nice. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. niiiiice :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. when I bought my 1299 new, the rear seat and footpegs were included in a box..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Very nice mate

• Like Like x 1
  8. Let the bling.........begin:cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Congrats, stunning bike! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Superb machine, enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  11. The brakes were one of the things that stood out to me when I had mine, they are phenomenal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Very nice indeed

• Like Like x 1
  13. She looks stunning and now you've had a taste of a V-twin it's unlikely you'll ever look the same way at a four cylinder bike ever again! Regarding the pillion seat situation, all 1199 and 1299 models came as standard with the solo seat cowl and pillion seat/ pegs, the cowl was fitted from the factory and the pillion stuff was in the kit box they were shipped with, the 899/959 models were shipped with the pillion seat and pegs fitted and the cowl was an accessory to be purchased, hope this clears all the doubts about what should be with a bike when you buy it!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information