1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shiney Helmet

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Daddy2coull, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Hi, does anyone have this helmet? I’d just like to know if it’s a gloss or matt finish?

cheers
    Adam

C516599A-79AE-42E9-833D-FB909D6F3BF2.png

2. Its not full matt, it has a sheen but is not gloss.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks. I don’t think my local dealer has one in stock. Just didn’t want a full matt finish as in the past they get covered in great fingerprints.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I think the finish is called glat. I’ll get me coat….

Smart lid that ;)

Give us a laugh, how much is it??

#4 Mary Hinge, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2021
  5. £550 ish from ducatistore they have a 20% off voucher which makes it cheaper than the Hayden push harder rep I was also looking at which is around £800

• Like Like x 1
  6. Those Ducati-branded RX-7V helmets were so last year :p

For similar money, you could buy one of this season’s ECE 22.06 certified Arai Quantic lids :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Race red one is nice

8. Plus, red helmets make you go faster ;)

• WTF WTF x 1
  9. Lol I’d never heard of quantic, looks good. I think the last arai I owned other than tour x4 was the Astro R. Had a lovely Schwantz replica

10. So totally disappointed today. My new helmet arrived from Ducati Manchester and it’s the wrong one. They’ve sent the 2022 version and it’s awful 0C28CA4C-944A-4296-BC28-ABF212D3F544.png

11. Hmmm, they should have used a smaller font for Ducati. They’ve run out space. The dafties….

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If I wear that it’ll look like my head isn’t on straight

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. I quite like it to be fair….

14. It does look strange from the front!
    Not having you’re head on straight can be an asset in some circumstance:)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information