1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoei/ Schuberth Sizing

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by jack999s, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Any own both Shoei and Schuberth lids?? ive got an Nxr Shoei size Large which is 59/60, Im planning buying a Schuberth s2 sport and looking for advice on whether to go large or xlarge because the large is 58/59 xlarge is 60/61, The 59/60 shoei is perfect and the Schuberth sizing lands in the middle,, Are the Schuberths small/ large in the sizing??
    Any advice on whether you think I go large or xlarge would be helpful as its not possible to try before hand, Opinions on the Shcuberth would be greatfull to, Have read a few reviews which seem good, Im keeping the nxr but fancy the Schuberth

Cheers Jack

2. I'm a large in most of the Shoei's and Arai's I've had, but tried on the Schuberth C3 Pro and S2 at M&P's and found the large was too tight, went for the XL in the end.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Nice one cheers mate

4. I’m a medium in schuberth and small in other brands. On my third one now. Quality product.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers mate, Ive ordered the s2 sport in the xlarge, Fingers crossed its a nice snug fit, Only thing im concerned about is the shell been overly big, Hopefully not though

Cheers Jack

6. Just an update,
    Bought the xlarge and had to be sent back for the large, The Schuberth sizing is near identical to the Shoei,
    Have to comment on the S2 sport though, What a lid, Quality is bang on and its also a tad quieter than the Nxr on the SF, Quietest lid ive ever worn), Very Happy with the purchase,
    Also managed to pick up the Schuberth src Intercom at a very good price(ex demo) and works a treat, Will be very handy when on standby with work,
    Cracking lid and recommend 100%

Cheers Jack

7. Schuberth-S2-Sport-Drag-Helmet_S2-Sport_Drag-red-II_P3_NEW.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bugger, different head shapes i suppose. I like that. I normally go gloss black. Looks classy. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information