1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short, Fat Bloke One Piece Recommendations

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Expat Jack, Apr 5, 2019.

1. I'm a stocky little bugger, 5'5' (makes it interesting on the V4) with a 40/42 chest, 29" inside leg and 33/34" waist. Does anyone know of a set of one piece leathers that might suit my build without having to go bespoke? I am currently in Aplinestars two piece that is OK but fancy a change. Thanks. Richard

2. So much sexy talk today

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. This should be one for @chizel ,he's short fat and talks funny and he's just been looking for leathers to fit. ;)

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. I did leave out the finer details o_O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Right then, @chizel maybe we can get a PORG discount?

6. Show off.: unamused:
    .... 33/34 inch waist is NOT fat.....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. depends where the starting point was!

• Crap Crap x 1
  8. cheeky fuckers….

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Face Palm x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  9. I have a 30 inch leg (and 2 29's!!!) and a 32 inch waist....
    im 5'6...
    recently bought a dainesse assen one piece in a size 50.
    great fit off the shelf, very snug!!! even more so in the last month as me belly has grown a bit... but height an leg wise perfect..
    @Expat Jack you might want to go up a click in size, you sound a lil stockier than me.. not sure if that would affect leg length?
    got mine from infinity for a very good £440.00 I think it was.

10. Cheers Chizel, I will go try a few on. I can see why you thought they were cheeky fuckers if you are towering at 5'6". Just remember mate, diamonds aren't as big a bricks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. just had a google and infinity have em for £529 now.. still seem cheaper than anywhere else and rrp was £700 ish… nice kit and worth trying on if ya can..
    #i remember now that I got lucky as the sales guy rang up the price of a cheaper suit next to the assen… his boss noticed but said as it was Christmas he'd let it slide! and I had a £20 voucher

• Like Like x 1
  12. I will ask for a discount then! Will deff try a set on, thanks again.

• Like Like x 1
  13. A54B7005-E6EC-4737-8812-B4477CEC2817.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. 7F6400C3-E055-47AA-88BD-3422D18585D2.jpeg Mega motorcycle store £250 size 42 works for me

• Like Like x 1
  15. 42? im a lil fella and im a 50...

16. UK size v's European. 42 = 52. I always quote the EU as it makes me feel big :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. I have some Arma winter gloves which were nice and cheap for short run outs in the dark months. They are OK but not the same standard as Alpinestar/Dainese.
    I keep looking on ebay for a similar sized bloke as me who's put on a bit too much weight so selling. Thought I had found some the other week (M2M BKS, very nice)...until I spotted he had a 40+ waist - now that was bought and paid for I bet!

18. 52 if you like

Do Not Sell My Personal Information