1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I Sell My Gt

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by David Hales, Aug 3, 2018.

1. so keep toying with the idea of selling GT1000, only so i can buy a Monaposta (or how ever you spell it, or Paul Smart, but is it worth it?, i have had one before, but spent a foutune on my GT, and it looks and rides really well, but its not a monaposta?

74.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Will a Paul Smart make you happier and give more enjoyment? Do you have the spare money?

If you are certain about the first and confident about the second, I can't see any reason not to go bike shopping immediately!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. Should you really be asking us lot a question like that ? I have watched your posts and I think you have done a cracking job on the GT, it is a real credit to you but only you know if you fancy a change.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thats a nice GT.

5. That very nice indeed, but you're right it's not a monaposta it's an imposter!
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wasnt there a paul smart for sale on the forum recently ?

7. Yes there was.

8. Indeed, you are correct.

9. Can me and fight the streets share the prize?
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Did you enjoy it?

11. What's not to like with two yes's

12. Glad to be of service. Now be on your way.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. David what about a pierobon framed 2v?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Remove the rear pegs and get a rear seat cowl made for it, then it's a mono.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I did think about doing that, even considered getting the mono swing arm, but then i am into, rearsets, new exhaust, swingarm, new shock, prob best part of £2-3K

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ordered a single seat and cover, will need to get the seat extended by 50mm, lets see how that looks

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information