1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone 13/6/17

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Just book in novice (never been to Silverstone before).

Anyone else there?

I booked through https://www.trackdays.co.uk/calendar/bikes/ are they a reseller or something???

Whats all this about?????
    This is a receipt for your payment and not confirmation of your space(s) on the event. We only process orders during our office opening hours so please do not make any arrangements in conjunction with this order until you receive your booking confirmation email.
    Please allow up to 3-5 working days for this to be sent and if you do not receive a booking confirmation email within this time you must contact us during office opening hours before the day of the event.
    If you turn up to an event without your booking confirmation email or do not inform us you have not received your booking confirmation email we will not be able to offer a refund.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Yep, reseller and the blurb is exactly what I'd expect to see because you haven't booked with the provider. Trackdays still need to confirm there is a place for them to sell to you. If they don't confirm by Monday morning, get straight on the phone otherwise not only do you not get a track day, you don't get your money back. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Balls. Didn't realise that's how it worked till after i paid. It's with NL I think and their page wasn't working, sods law it is now :-/ .

So trackdays won't book it till Monday morning and the NL website will take bookings between now and Monday. Awesome.

#3 Cream_Revenge, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  4. Oh, and there "office hours" are apparently till 17:30 but the answerphone has been on since 17:00 :-/

5. I'm there :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm there as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. wish i was there :weary_face:

8. I've used Trackdays before with no problems.

• Like Like x 1
  9. i was at oulton with no limits the other day, bloke runing it was i knob!! really put me off booking with no limits again.

10. Hopefully will work out but not holding my breath.

11. Was it the guy who cracks the gags in the briefing?

12. Myself and my usual track-day mucker will be in garage 9 if anyone wants to say hello, or bivouac with us...:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just called them, all good! See you in garage 9 :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Save us a space mate, put a new clutch in the K6 so this time I'll be able to do more than one session.

• Like Like x 1
  15. See you all there
    New bike is finally properly up and running (and boringly, painted the same colours as my old bike), so this will be a good shakedown for it
    Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 07.06.06.png Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 07.06.17.png

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tell us more...........

17. Very similar in spec level to my old bike, just a 2016 model

18. IMG_9446.JPG Like a game of spot the difference :)

19. Wife's not keen on me having two largely identical bikes, but the old one might stick around for the rest of this season for that very purpose ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information