1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Moto Gp (spoilers Incl)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Red899, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Cant wait for this one.
    No Vinales,
    Cal on a factory Yamaha,
    Dixon on its ugly b@stard step child.
    Someone needs to stop FQ running away with the title.
    Will be watching on the telly, hope everyone that makes the effort has a great weekend and the weather holds up.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm off..... and can't wait!
    Travelling down Friday morning for the full weekend.
    Weather so far looking okay, cloudy, but no wet stuff.
    Cheers Andy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great season so far, with loads of action and surprises. As to stopping Fabio, I suspect the only person would be...Fabio at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Best way of attending. In the noisy camp for the weekend on the piss with the hope of sobering up enough Sunday to drive home ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cal will come almost or last. Dixon will last 4 laps if he makes the race. Half the stadium will be flouro yellow

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. We're off down Friday morning, camping through to Monday. Should be grand. Never been to silverstone. Weather looking good enough to enjoy and keep dry.

Taking at mtb in the van to have a scoot round the area for grub after practice / races.

Looks like there's plenty going on at the nights too.

7. Close enough to try and gatecrash for me. Nothing to lose. :D

8. I hear Silverstone is sold out, Full house.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Looks like he got a back-wheel punch in the balls too!:dizzy:

10. MM falls off :astonished:

11. motorbikes look fun

12. That is probably as good as you can get from a high side! Apart from the smack in the balls….if that was Binder the wheel would have busted given the size of his after last time out :p lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. and kissing the tarmac

14. That’s no biggie to these fellas tho, it wasn’t a hard smack

15. upload_2021-8-27_21-36-13.png

he seems pretty hurt tho

16. So, who else is here at the circuit ? We're sat in Woodcote A watching Moto2 free practice. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sat in van up in Scottish highlands iPad tethered via three on the BT sport app looks like you guys are going to have a cracking weekend.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Got my tickets a couple of weeks ago, rucksack ready with jaffa cakes and chocolate :innocent:, Rossi, Rossi :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information