1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Sep 10, 2017.

1. 7 finishers for the second race, Dixon thru to the showdown as the only top 7 rider to finish! Crash carnage!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The circuit was a tad damp.

3. Shame Mossey didnt get in.

4. Yeah, a broken back did for him unfortunately. Dixon seems up for it tho!

Bird says they are looking for a guest rider (Pierro) at Assen to help his team...i.e. Sit behind Byrne and take points from others. Bit outside of sporting ethos imo. Incredibly sneaky thing to do, if he gets permission

5. Didnt occur that was reason. Yep sneaky.

6. I was pleased for Jake Dixon, bright future that lad (although you have to feel a bit sorry for Iddon). Glad i wasn't even riding up there and back in that weather yet alone racing. Cap well and truly doffed to all riders (and at Misano).

7. Yay for Jake. Was a tad fortunate that Iddon succumbed to the weather. Really was a lottery but pleased for Jake.

8. Yep, would rather have seen iddon in there there one or two of the others. Real shame to chuck it away like that.

9. I rode up there Yesterday which was fine, the ride back was bloody awful, not bothered about the rain as I had all my textile gear on but the wind was horrendous, blowing me all over the place. I left before the 2nd superbike race as I had enough by then and I thought I might miss the rain ( wrong !!!)

10. A mate was marshalling and he rode there yesterday. Said the ride home was atrocious

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. i saw you went with frankie
    i take it he had no more stoppie issues?

12. Don't mention the stoppie incident lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information