1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Track Daysc- 20% Off Today Only

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by duc996bp, Nov 24, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. decent saving on a GP circuit day

2. Price has gone up on last year I see...:astonished:

3. Yes, GP day was £199 last year, now £209

4. Wow! Isn’t it normally 169 thru no limits?!

5. yup.
    however you do get a 'free' breakfast -so fair enough! :upyeah:

6. For £40,I’d want my bacon and eggs serviced on a naked female who just finished a swimsuit modelling job for Pirelli

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I did a Silverstone TD last year on the GP circuit, I found the organization a level up on anything I have experienced from NL. Yes you are right, paying £199 is a big difference to £169. However there was breakfast thrown in, free coffee all day, an instructor on hand for each group, we also used the New GP pits which are impressive. I also found the general behavior or the riders a little less "weekend warrior". Red flags were dealt with very quickly, most time a waved yellow got the job done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Best-run trackdays I've attended :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sounds like may be worth a few quid more then :upyeah:

But breakfast better be good ;)

10. Sounds like may be worth a few quid more then :upyeah:

But breakfast better be good ;)

11. Mate it's a bacon roll and a drink... I'd hardly describe it as a 'breakfast'! Yes it IS a lot more expensive than the other organisers but in terms of track time it's a better bet IMO as there doesn't tend to be red flags every few minutes as you get with FE and NL, plus there's never been an abundance of wannabe-Rossis on track which you get with the aforementioned too...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well reminded @duc996bp ... Have done 3 with Silverstone and they are much better than the others... Less eejits as has been said earlier and seem to have less riders on track too.. Booked for May :upyeah:

I think CSS are doing early bird discounts too

13. Booked May 29th too.

14. cool, will have to give you a shout nearer the time so I know who you are to say hello :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Booked: Monday, 21 May, 2018

16. Really tempted to follow Airduck approach and start doing quite a lot at Silverstone, so I can get used to it and really know the place. Its only 60-90 minutes from me.

Cant books anything May, as 2 weeks out in June already planned, as well as contract ends mid May so can't really plan around then

• Like Like x 1
  17. Booked GP Tuesday, 29 May, 2018
    Don't think I'll be many with Silverstone direct at these prices!

• Like Like x 3
  18. It's my closest and the best I been to, but the most expensive.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information