1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Skyrich Lithium Battery Charger

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Android853sp, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now surplus to requirements. SAE battery pigtail not included so I have included a Ducati DDA charging adaptor. £55 including standard UK second class signed for postage. Andy

2. Some technical information about the charger from the Skyrich web site, https://www.skyrichbattery.com/product_info.php?cPath=11&products_id=591 and price dropped to £40 including UK mainland postage. There is also now a second, identical lithium battery charger available with the same cable set for the same price. There’s nowt wrong with the chargers, they have never missed a beat connected to the Diavel and the V4. I have found a charger that will work with 12V car and motorcycle batteries of all chemistries and 6v lead acid batteries which, with 2 Lithium, 2 AGM and 3 good old fashioned lead acid batteries on the go across 7 bikes and a large capacity 12V car battery, it gives me more flexibility than the Skyrich. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi.
    Did you sell this?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. @ibgarrow, no mate, still available. Andy

5. DM sent

6. Let me know when it’s done and I’ll close the thread :)

7. @El Toro, Terry, one of the two units sold but I guess better to close this old thread and I’ll start a new one. Thanks, Andy

8. Thread closed then :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information