1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I now have all the parts to rebuild the Nsr except the cylinder! :weary_face:

• Like Like x 4
  2. So, you're not selling it now?

3. Wanna buy it ? o_O

4. £50 and a packet of crisps, flavour of your choosing :D:D:D

5. bought a new battery after breaking down in the middle of nowhere

why i didn't put a new one in last year i dont know, it was totally dry, wouldn't bump and when jumped it would die when the leads were taken off

thank fck a motor bike mechanic stopped to help me, i had visions on spending the night

• Like Like x 2
  6. That’s an incredibly generous offer but I think I will get it fixed at some point and then never ride it again :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. That’s a seriously knackered battery.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Finally received the paddock stand for my new Monster, fitted the thingamebobs, so it’s not leaning perilously close to the car any more.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Stripped, cleaned and rebuilt the inlets and reed blocks on the bastard. No gaskets fitted just a whole tube of three bond by the looks of it, it was all over the reeds so I’m surprised it even ran. Some people should not be allowed to work on engines.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Stripped and rebuilt the front cylinder on the Nsr, installed new rings just to match the top cylinder when I source one but other than that it was all in good order.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Took the 748 for an MOT at @cookster 's

Thankfully it passed - when I asked him his opinion of the rear brake he said "Ducati mate, they're all shit" :joy:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Booked the scrambler in for annual service and belts.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Picked the Diavel up from Biggelaar performance and he said he had got the fuelling spot on for the full Termi system.
    IMG_9779.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  14. Removed various brackets, nuts, bolts, axles etc etc ready for plating. It took me bloody ages. :eek:

IMG_1753.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  15. Ordered some bits for the Versys, not as expensive as I thought it was going to be, although, two of the decals, you can't buy individually, you have to order the panel to get the decals

• Like Like x 2
  16. Try Terry at The Image Works. Excellent and very cost effective.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. These plain black decals are £38 each, no pattern, no wording, just plain black

I have some plain black vinyl, I can trace the original, and cut my own :)

20240512_131450.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Disc refresh day. IMG_1758.jpeg IMG_1759.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  19. Hammerite smooth gold.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information