1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Throttle Smiling All The Way

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Watty2016, Jan 13, 2017.

1. is it just me, or do you every time you get on the Scrambler, smile from start to finish on the ride like a madman, as I just can't stop smiling, laughing and stupidly thinking I rule the world, every time I go for a ride, as it's just bloody good fun.

Perhaps, it's just me being a bit mad as I get older, but then again maybe it's because it's fun riding a Ducati scrambler, as its all about fun and a sore bum after the seat gets you!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I love riding my Scrambler. It's a hoot as you can chuck it around on all kinds of roads, and it deals with all kinds of surface conditions more than admirably.

It's a completely different experience to my Panigale. But I love riding that too. Only differently.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think it brings out your inner rebel. As in you know you should be sporting a beard and check shirt but you play by ya own rules.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  4. upload_2017-1-13_22-15-31.jpeg
    upload_2017-1-13_22-15-49.jpeg
    Check out Motolegends near Guildford for all the right gear and free passes to the Blue Oyster Bar.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Someone has been spending too much time on tinder me thinks, oh sorry I meant grinder.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sounds like you already have:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. welcome to the mad house...scrambler Dave

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's with that guy's chest wig? Is that meant to look attractive to those who like those sort of adornments?

• Like Like x 1
  9. @NZDave over to you to answer the question on your photo (Red Shirt).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ahh, my Mo' is much more pleasant than that !!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good banter

12. I'm thinking of buying one as the wife's 1st bike. She may struggle with the beard though.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I think your wife suits it :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. is that the icon beard? It's certainly not the full throttle.. Could be a classic. Im not up on the finer details of the scrambler.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Looks suspiciously like a Fannygale....

16. Sounds noisy!

17. Aren't they all!! But what would we do without them:imp:

18. Yep. Can't live with them. Can't kill them.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information