1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snetterton 19/20 July, Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by bradders, Jul 15, 2017.

1. think there are a quite a few of the Hants regulars going, anyone selected from here? It's the 2-day event with OMCC....ps may still be space too :)

2. Moi :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hotel or staying on site? They've released the groups toDay :)

4. I'm camping mate. 4 of us going down, cant wait!
    You on site?

5. Giggity we're there :) You have just reminded me that we don't have a b&b mind since I usually use the van but Vale doesn't do anything remotely related to camping...

6. Yep :) banter galore...think there are 6 of us on site with another 6 in comfort

7. Yep. Put in the faaast group.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Some fella on omcc was selling his b&b room for £50

9. I'd have B&B'ed but I'm not driving.
    How long is Bentley?

10. Silverstone long. My k5 1000 with really shoe gearing was hitting the limiter in top at 156 there.

11. Silverstone long. My k5 1000 with really short gearing was hitting the limiter in top at 156 there.

#12 bradders, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Was watching some YT last night, as you do, and BVG was touching 180 on the start straight.

My little gixer is gonna be screaming it's tits o_O:motorcycleduc:

13. The time of the gathering...
    See ya there lowlander...:D

14. Are we doing the layout with the new internal bit or just the outside old school layout? The old layout is super fast, thats where I blew my R6 engine in Thundersport a month or so back. This will be the first time out on the new engine , hope it stays in one piece!! I really want to take the 1199R but the noise police are looking very sketchy and I dont have baffles :(

15. @Beef will be there on a Firestorm. He's an old school mate of mine so don't believe anything he tells you.......

• Like Like x 2
  16. 300 fella with the car park bit. Sub 2 min lap and you're flying! Sub 2'10 and you'll still be the quickest of us lot

17. Tell him to come say hello. I'm sure you can describe a few of us with ease ;)

18. Nice one, I like the added technical bits. Still wish I could take the Panigale. Wondering if it's worth risking it?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information