1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snetterton 23/5

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, May 22, 2017.

1. Hey

Just booked in for tomorrow. Anyone else there?

CR

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Might pop over for a look but not going on the track.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll be on this in all black Spada leathers and a green T-shirt if you fancy saying hello. IMAG1390.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roger.
    Will bring donuts. Any preference?

5. DONUTS! Is going to be 100degs! I'll have an ice lolly please if you are buying :)

6. If I can get out of doing the school run then I might pop over and have little watch.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 2 slightly melted & dented Magnums it is then:sun:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Work is a bit quiet and the sun is out so I just had a quick search and happy days. Only £108!

Any hints or tips for Snetterton?

Is there fuel on site or near?

9. Is it the 300 circuit? Yes fuel on site, noise police are stern, corams is way faster than you think, turn one and two is one turn on a fast bike...and enjoy :)

10. Yep, 300.

Thanks

11. Yep, 300.

Thanks

12. Almost every turn is late apex too. And the left after the hairpin is much much faster than most think lol

13. Looks fricking fast!

14. It is. But not on the bike in that video ;) although my 50hp beast managed to keep my mate on his 996 race bike in view lol

Shakey Byrne has fastest crash in U.K. there apparently, end of straight 186mph when he had brake failure...the Bentley straight has a fair amount of run on now just in case ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information