1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snetts 1st July

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Spud312r, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Anybody fancy it ??

Going to try the Panni V4 with akra's and pipeworx baffles to see if she passes the 92db drive by.
    It should do as they have passed Oultons 89db ride by..

Can you pre-book garages at snetts via NL, or do you have to call the circuit ?

2. I will be there booked into advance group.

3. hope it’s drier than it has been this week !!!

4. You can't pre book garages at all there with NL days and it's first come first served
    It's a bit like Oulton there, in that if you're not there the night before, it's slim pickings and you have to basically go into a garage and tell people to shift their shit over, as there seems to be a new obsession with people thinking a garage is only for 2 bikes and a load of kit

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. + a patio set.

7. I'm there going the night before , hopefully find room

8. Hi

Just wanted to say that you’ll be fine at Snetterton with your V4 & the pipeworx inlet baffles. I was there on an open pit day at the beginning of the month on my V4 with exact set up and I got on no problem.

I always put it in low power mode and slowly build the revs at all tracks as a matter of course, however the new guy noise testing was/is brilliant and realistic with the static test (102db)and was passing bikes based on the whether they’d fail the drive by (92db)

For reference Mine is always measuring at 105db static (which it clearly isn’t) at Cadwell & I’ve been there 4 times this year without any problems, so I too was also concerned about the Snetterton static test on that basis.

The drive by at Snetterton is apparently currently located near the bomb hole, so I tended not to load up at really high revs at that part of the track just to be sure as to not trigger the drive by.

As always there were dozens of ridiculously loud IL4 600/1000s and mini twins on the day and I didn’t see or hear of anyone being pulled on the ride by, so could possibly of just ignored the ride by location too.

Hope this eases your worries!

Dan

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Hi Dan
    Fantastic update fella
    Can’t wait

10. See you there - ping me your garage number - there’s 3 of us total going

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your right about people claiming garages early,last year at Snetterton got there at 6:30am and struggled to find a garage. Is there any isolated electrical points dotted around the paddock even contemplating hiring a small generator for my tyre warmers?

12. I will be bringing my gennie just in case

13. I’m in garage 24 .

14. May pop over just to watch. If I can get away after lunch.

15. Garage 26

16. There next week.
    Be interested in any pani noise intel.

17. Good to see a few V4’s at Snetters today and chat with a few owners. Weather good for once as well :upyeah:

18. was let out with pipeworx inlet baffles and didnt trip the ride by monitor
    Satic it was measured at 105db the inlet AND outlet baffles - my bruvs v4 same akra exhuast and JUST the pipeworx inlet baffles 100db ..!!!! wtf !!

19. Yep was fine fella good to meet a few people ;-)

20. Hi do u have the link for the baffles plz am guessing u are running the akro system ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information