1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow Day

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by theskitz, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Hi guys , Jay here from kildare ireland sitting here in the house looking out at the snow browsing the forums and decided to introduce myself, i have a 999s and a 998s and hope to extract as much information as i can from the wise heads here ! thanks in advance jay !

2. welcome, nice pair so to speak..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Dave :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome Jay,

I'm sure you'll find there's just about everything you could need on here and were you can't find what your looking for, there are some very knowledgeable members whom will be more than happy to offer guidance and advice.

Don't forget to put some pics of your bikes up too, we like pics around here... Especially ones including bins & skips which you'll find out yourself in time as there are a couple of forum bobby's who will soon be on your case if you forget to include them :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ha! Boobies!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Welcome dude :cold_sweat::upyeah:

7. Hello. I'm coming to Ireland on 17th for an Irish stag-do on St Patrick's Day!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello and welcome into the mad house

We like pics of bikes and bins it’s the law here

Would you be red by any chance :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. thanks lads and lassies i will get to grips with the intergoogle machine and upload a few pictures , bikes wheelie bins but not my boobies trust me i,m doing you a favor ! oh and yes i,m a little red and the bikes too !

• Like Like x 1
  10. i hope your training hard !

• Like Like x 2
  11. Welcome aboard

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome Jay

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome Lad, funny in the years growing there and all the trips back I've never met anyone with a Duc. I don't suppose anyone rents Ducati's over there now. Welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome to the forum Jay. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. i dont think anyone here rents ducati's its mainly bmw,s from what i see , with the weather here i only use my babys when the weather is good and use a less loved brand for the rainy stuff . id say that might explain the lack of ducati's on the road when you visit ! thanks Irish........................jay

16. Welcome:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. Hello fella

• Like Like x 1
  18. Irish weather. Great bikes post pics when you can. Toyed with the idea of keeping a 1098 over there but I would not use it enough. Once I put the deposit on the v4sp that was that as they say.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Howdo.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Welcome :cool:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information