1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So How Much For Your Very Own Ducati Scrambler?

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Confirmation of prices

The world of Ducati Scrambler has already generated significant interest among fans. On Tuesday 30 September the new Ducati brand was officially presented to the public at Intermot, unveiling four versions of the Scrambler.
    The Icon, Full Throttle, Urban Enduro and Classic Scramblers captured the attention of the large audience attending the Intermot press conference and have been enthusiastically received in the UK since its unveiling.
    Ducati UK is now able to confirm the pricing for the Ducati Scrambler line-up which should see the first bikes arriving in Ducati Dealerships from the end of January 2015 and the first of the four versions to become available will be the Icon.

• Scrambler Icon (Red) £6895
    • Scrambler Icon (Yellow) £6995
    • Scrambler Full Throttle, Urban Enduro and Classic £7995

For further information on the Ducati Scrambler world go to Scrambler Ducati - Scramblerducati.com or the Scrambler Facebook page Scrambler Ducati | Facebook and share the content through #scramblerducati or #scrambleryouare.
    Click here for the videoclip of the Ducati Scrambler .

Read the whole post here.

2. Are you on commission ;)

3. Of course I am :Greedy:

4. Ah, throwing us off the sent with a double bluff - like it :upyeah:

5. Rather have an XT500

6. Is that Scarborough ?

7. 'scent' o_O

8. Pheasant

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. North Yorkshire is far prettier ;)

10. Think I need to see one in the flesh

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I've managed to get the first prototype ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information