1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I Just Bought A D16...

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Saalagora, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Subject to inspection by JHP I just put a deposit on a Desmo!

Excited much!!

If all goes well should be delivered at the weekend or next week. Let's hope winter doesn't arrive before then as would like at least one ride before it goes into hibernation.

Not sure whether to keep bike as standard, see how it is and how I use it before changing wheels. Is it worth switching sprigs if you keep the standard rear wheel?

• Like Like x 14
  2. Congratulations :upyeah:

3. Mega purchase !

Pics and videos required.

Enjoy mate!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well done.. Really pleased for you...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Congrats pics of bins and bike are the law please include the sound track

6. Pics and write up to follow as soon as the deal done in full and the bike is sitting in my garage.

I thought the Panigale was a good looking bike but the Desmo is special. I love the shade of red - more orange than the current red.

Bloody loud (and that was just at tick over!!)

It is going to be a long, few days until it arrives....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pics please:sunglasses:

8. I'm happy for you if not a little jealous ARSE!!! Lol

9. Good stuff now don't you dare leave your wheelie-bin out of any images uploaded or else!!!!1

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Is that the equivalent on here of custard?

11. Where've you got/bought it from?

12. As noted above, will give full details once it has been delivered.

13. Must be private if JHP are checking it out ;)

14. #rubbinghands

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. It levels us onto a more normal paradigm, you own an exotic beast. Whereas I also ...have a wheelie-bin. Now what is this custard lark about !

16. I think Custard may have been a Pistonheads thing. Plenty claiming to own certain cars that were asked to prove it by taking a picture of it with a tin of custard....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. If the bike was a yellow one, the tin of custard would blend into the background. :)

What would stop people holding a tin of custard against their neighbour's vehicle :Snaphappy:. This procedure is ripe for abuse. :Nailbiting:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information