1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Who Would You Wish For And Wish Not Commentating On Moto Gp

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Noods, Nov 13, 2017.

1. So Julian Ryder has retired from commentating on Moto GP.. so who would you like to see as commentators on Moto GP and who would be your nitemare.. serious contenders or totally frivolous it's up to you's..

2. I quite liked Charlie and parish when the BBC had motogp :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd like so see Alan Carr as head comm and Michael Palen playing the part as per The life of Brian, the Roman, where he can't pronounce his R's..

So we would have, Valentino Wossi and Cwutchlow, Lorwenso and Scott Wedding.. etc.. x

IMG_5691.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 'Animal' from The Muppets...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. with Beaker? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. megaanimal9.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Mike Strutter gets my vote:no_mouth:

8. Just so long as it’s not Keanu

• Like Like x 1
  9. I can assure you mte if Duc and I were in the booth there would be no commentary ... if the Mic was left open all your would hear is lots of moaning and groaning....

As we discussed serious issues you understand....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. In my defence of Palin, that's Michael not Sarah, he would be great for a big off..

Into the Parrot sketch with Cleese he goes..

I purchased this Ducati from you but a short while ago and it's not as it should be my man..

This ducati is no more, it's expired, it's ceased to exist..

No it's not, it's just resting, there look, I saw it move! No it didn't, how could it move, it's clamped to the rear of that pickup truck!

Beautiful the Ducati Desmocedici is, just look at that plumage, stunning..

Yes! That's as it might be, but this Ducati is no more, it's expired!
    It's gone to where good Ducati's go, it's pinning for the hills of Bologna... etc x

• Like Like x 1
  11. We’ve found the only Charlie cox fan other than his Mum !!

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ben Spies....

I mean, he haaad a lowt to saay....

but his southern drawl

done meant it took ages to say...

13. People I'd like
    Jamie Whit?
    What's Mat Oxley like behind the mic?

wildcard: Brian Blessed
    (FlashGordon Mode/on: Marquez's Alive!)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I liked cox and parrish back in the day but parrish has become boring recently with a tired expression in his comments/answers. Whoever gets the job needs to be able to fend off huewen or he takes over. I think hodgy is good at commentry, he fluffs a bit on grid walk/talk but when huewen lost his voice a few races ago and Neil stood in he was excellent and he would hopefully keep huewen under control.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I always thought Leigh Diffey was much better than Charlie Cox. He and Steve Parrish made a good team.

16. Bring Muddly Talker out of retirement, he started with bikes didn’t he?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Gavin Emmett please.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. I'm glad someone else is not a Parrish fan.. I bet he's got a " mirror mirror" on every bloody wall of his house...a Diva amongst bikers... x

19. Who was the one in the background when Toby and Jules did the commantary? He was always really up on techno with the nikes etc... I liked him..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information