1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sofa & A Cup Of Tea

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XH558, May 30, 2019.

1. Tonight at 9pm/10pm TT bits and the bike show respectively:eyes::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Or alternatively spend your (2nd) evening in a bustling street food market in Florence, eating sushi and drinking copious amounts of local beer :D Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Been there & done it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but enjoy:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sushi? Mama Mia, Che fai regazzo??

5. Big queues at most of the stalls and I can't be arsed to be ignored. Sushi was probably the best I've had. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  6. I love sushi.

7. Well there was something for everyone in tonight's show and those yorkshire dales look a very inviting place to be:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Playing right in to the hands of our white rose boys.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Exactly right and fairplay to them with those vistas and rides on offer :eyes::upyeah:

10. You should try this side of the Pennines then, plus the people are far more friendly!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. People are so busy around here in the south that they've their heads up their backsides well & truly;).............but not all of them:blush::upyeah:

12. Yeah we like to kick back and chill out as much as possible.
    C2FDAC6B-4737-49AE-BEE0-DE7B48641154.jpeg
    Things have been pretty quiet round here!

• Like Like x 1
  13. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Helter skelter with lots of cement;)the world keeps on spinning round & round:upyeah:when's that fuse going to pop:thinkingface:

14. If you’ve been watching Chernobyl than google ‘nuclear bomb global test map’
    You’d wonder why it hasn’t popped already!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Not now but later this evening will take a look:eyes::upyeah:must get some work done today plus the garden & the bike out before the planet blows a gasket:confused:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information