1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Software Bug?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by MotoNik, Mar 16, 2020.

1. I left my ignition on this morning while I filled up with fuel - I seem to have a failing fuel level sensor and wanted to see whether it registered fuel going in (it didn't). When I came back from paying the cashier the bike had turned itself off. Upon turning it on again the hazards were flashing. Cancelling with the button didn't work, so I cycled the ignition off and on again, and that cancelled it.

I later noticed that my cruise control wouldn't activate. Upon arriving at my destination I cycled the ignition and the cruise control would then activate fine.

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and wondering whether it could be a software quirk.

It'll probably never happen again - it's not often I'll walk away from the bike with the key and leave the ignition on.

2. Your bike has the corona virus, it must stay in the garage for 4 months.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. No chance of that, I've been riding it across much of the South West UK this weekend, and will continue to do so, as I self-isolate within a crash helmet.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. The Multi shuts down if the ignition is left on without starting

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information