1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Sold - 998 Bayliss

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Whele, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now Sold

For the last 12 months I have been considering reducing my collection, with an impending house purchase now seems to be the time. So here is the first offering, be gentle, it a family member so it wont be going on ebay.

Ducati 998S Troy Bayliss 2002 number 27 of 400 produced. 8,900 miles.

Main Ducati Agent service records with yearly oil filter and belt service performed even though it covered less than 300 miles in most years.

Extras include painted screen edge to match fairing decals, carbon air tubes, carbon seat undertray and oil cooler surround. Quick release number plate bracket for track days. Carbon large capacity endurance fuel tank with QR carbon filler. Pipercoss air filters, techtronics quickshift (reverse pattern), Brembo P4 calipers with Brembo radial master cylinder. Carbon hugger/chaingaurd/swing arm protector. Sato race rearsets. Padded suede race seat. Renthal QC sprocket carrier and sprockets. Sato ride-height linkage. Matt Polished exhausts. Powder coated original wheels. New Meta alarm (2016).

Completely original paint and graphics, original tank with Bayliss signature included. New Metzler tyres. Optional Dynomag carbon wheels (as pictured) with new race slicks used on one track day (price negotiable)

Complete with original bike cover, Brass commemorative plaque and paddock stand.

History

Originally purchased from Woods of Abergele, mostly serviced and maintained by JHP until 2011, then onwards by Ducati Oberschwaben, Germany. It has lived in Germany for the last 7 years. The bike has mainly sat in a heated garage and used for about 100 summer Km’s and one trackday each year. Whist no motor vehicle can be classed as an investment, it is very unlikely to loose value in the coming years.

I am seeking £12,000 but open to discussions +44 7711 982531. The bike will be with me in the UK for the next month.

Ducati 998 Bayliss at Brands .jpg

Gary Brno  web.jpg

Gary Brno 2 copy_zpstnmnzdec (1).JPG

#1 Whele, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
  2. [​IMG]

Very nice, hope someone grabs it off you.

#2 GunZenBomZ, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Cool bike :cool:

4. Gary loves this bike so expect it to be too A1 :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. What .... and no offer?
    aren't you going to tell him it's worth more, but you aren't in the market right now?

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. I only tell the truth :Angelic:
    Can't afford it :( I've eaten my wotsits :Wideyed:

8. Plenty of wotsits here, just like to get maximum to return per inch of these delicious corn based snacks.

9. lovely is that :)

10. i want it

11. Very Nice!

12. The bike is now sold and with its new owner - thank you for your interest

• Like Like x 3
  13. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information