1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold my Monster and replaced it with this!

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by dukesox, May 31, 2013.

1. mg.jpg [​IMG] mg.jpg (30.5 KB)

mg.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. naughty

3. crying-smiley-thumb12030139.jpg

crying-smiley-thumb12030139.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Its ok, I still have a Ducati, an old Pantah, so I`m still allowed here. The Guzzi is so different, its like going for a ride in a lovely armchair, makes me smile. Takes a few miles to acclimatise but well worth a go .

5. ive always liked the look of guzzis
    probably get one myself when im older
    much older ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awww noooo :-(

Looks nice though :)

7. Ok, you're forgiven.

8. but only just :upyeah:
    That Guzzi looks like fun

9. It is an enormous amount of fun, not the fastest, best handling, bike in the world but once I`m on it I just don't want to get off.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nice! Have liked the look of these for a while - I think they would be great for a Jaguaresque cruise around Europe.

11. I had Breva 1100 for four and a half years covering 20,000 miles and loved it. It took me to mugello, Le mans, and I even did a lap round the Nurburgring.
    I swapped it for a Stelvio in November, and considdered a 1200 sport. They are a great looking bike.

12. We are planning a tour around Spain later this year so I have been looking on Ebay for second hand panniers and tank bags plus a more sporty exhaust if possible . Over the weekend a 7 year old Breva 1100 complete with all the official MG bits came up, the vendor would not sell me just the parts so we agreed a deal for the bike plus parts. I collect over the weekend , will take all the bits I need and then sell the bike on. I`m hoping to get within a couple of hundred pounds of the total cost so with luck a cheap way of getting all the accessories and I quite enjoy the excitement of watching the auctions on Ebay.

13. Nice one! The panniers alone are over £500
    Still miss my Breva. The Stelvio is going into the dealers on Monday. It is rattling a bit and I am worried that it is the 4 valve cam problem.
    I am going to Assen for the Moto GP in a couple of weeks and Austria later in the year so I want to make sure it is sorted if it is.

#13 Christy, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  14. ...................................but nice:upyeah:

15. I do love Guzzis, but I've no idea why. Takes a bit of concentration to get the best out of them, perhaps that's what it is.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information