1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold To Steveomac

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by damodici, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 damodici, Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. Are the ropes and chains available separately? - let me know if you decide to break it :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Unfortunately not, they're more useful to the new owner of the setup as it jut means they've got everything needed to get cracking.

I remember what a pain it was getting everything in the first place so id rather have bought a full setup myself from the start.

Think when I've got the garage space back ill get a cage, but id like to have the floor resin coated/painted first so its just at the end of a long list of things i need to factor money for :(

4. Christ, I bet you can hang loads of laundry on that lot!

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Perhaps thats why that fella worked out in his pants, takes up less laundry space?

6. @damodici

What would i need to move all this, a Transit sized van do you think?

7. @Pavey yes I'd say that a transit would do fine.

We moved it yesterday in a Merc sprinter (all be it a lw base version) to my new house.

All we did to keep it in as bigger pieces as possible was to remove the black check steel base plate (2 bolts either side), remove the seat (quick release pin) and we locked down the pivot points in the arms by dropping them below the first hole and re-inserting the pin above them.

Then we tipped the frame forwards so it was carried long ways. It rests in transit like a tripod, the bits that contact the floor are the tip where the cable for the Lat pull downs is, and the two end caps which are near the bolts for the removed black steel check plate

Make sense?

I can run you some measurements if you want, just need to make sure you have some van floor padding (blankets etc) and obviously the load length / width in the back

8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information