1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Crimes To Now Become Uninvestigated

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Twitter investigations. Far more important than a mild ‘GBH’. And 35yr old abuse cases against famous people, with large press conferences obviously needed. Never mind those lovely McCann people who are still missing their child.

Tbh though I thought most forces had adopted this for years: here’s your crime number now on your way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. If officers' time is the problem, central government can solve that issue with the stroke of a pen. Stop requiring officers to fill in nugatory paperwork like having to justify the use of handcuffs in an arrest. IMO, individual officers and watch commanders should never be immune to prosecution for breaking the law but governance has gone over the top confining manpower to a desk instead of out where crimes are being committed every day. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  3. The Chief Constable of Durham was on Newsnight last night and he said 50% of the crime they investigate is on-line.

4. Don't blame the under-funding of the police and judiciary system, as well as the inefficiencies in these systems on gender issues. These things are not related.

5. ??WTF ?? :thinkingface:

6. What it cost so far....5m and no leads?another 500k signed off this year?

7. Sorry Bradders, let me clarify........This is the WTF, lovely McCann ??

8. Don’t want to get the police after me for cyber hate speech.

9. They fed that girl to a Portuguese shark.

10. OK, let me do it for you then, they are as guilty as fucking sin !!! :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. It doesn't matter how much money is thrown at the police "service" nor whether they prioritise real crime over playground identity-politics bullshit if the few criminals they do occasionally manage to bring before the courts get let off with a bit of finger wagging and a pat on the head by a criminal justice system more interested in bending over for foreign courts and appeasing the human rights industry than balancing the scales of justice and defending the peace, security and freedom of the law-abiding citizens of this country whom they are supposed to serve.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information